TREND SETTING EFFICIENCY.
Nike Crater Impact is part of our sustainability journey to transform trash into shoes that tread a little lighter. Made from at least 25% recycled material by weight, it brings in unique design choices that reduce waste when compared with traditional methods––like an embroidered Swoosh logo, efficient overlays and of course its Crater foam midsole.
- Speckled and lifted Crater foam midsole (made from 12% recycled content) makes an impression and adds stability.
- Straight-edged overlays on upper help with construction efficiency and scrap waste reduction.
- 1-piece webbing eyestay mixes DIY flavor with an urban touch while adding to pattern-efficient build.
- Sleek angles and padded, low-cut collar gives an easy and comfortable track-inspired look.
- Mesh on upper helps keep them feeling airy and lightweight.
- Stitched-on Swoosh design adds wild, zebra-like aesthetic and keeps with efficient design.
- Rubber details on outsole feature 15% Nike Grind and add traction and durability
- Embroidered Swoosh design
- The shoe box is made from recycled cardboard and doubles as a shipping box