Nike Dunk Low Next Nature
If you love old-school hoops, you'll love this Nike Dunk. Thoughtfully made with durable synthetic leather for a classic court feel, these kicks honor a hardwood icon with a design you can easily rock in class, at the park or when hanging out with friends. Double-stacked Swoosh logos add bold energy. But best of all? They're always ready for playtime!
- Synthetic leather upper ages to soft perfection and features a durable construction reminiscent of '80s b-ball.
- Low-cut, padded collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Rubber outsole with classic hoops pivot circle adds durability, traction and heritage style.
- The speckles in the rubber outsole are made from Nike Grind, which is recycled waste (i.e., the scraps) from the footwear manufacturing process.
- Classic laces
- Perforations on toe
From backboards to skateboards, the influence of the Nike Dunk is undeniable. Although introduced as a basketball shoe in 1985, its flat and grippy soles were perfect for a neglected sports community—skaters. Uncovering a subculture craving creativity as much as function, Dunk released decades of countless colorways that continue to capture the soul of skaters from coast to coast.