PERFECT HARMONY BETWEEN TRIED AND NEW.
With its sleek, sporty design, the Nike Air Max AP lets you bridge past and present in first-class comfort. Flashes of heritage detailing nod to the Air Max 97 while the streamlined upper and softer midsole give it a modern edge. The low-profile design with plush padded collar, airy mesh and comfort sockliner begs to be worn with any outfit.
- Premium leather and airy mesh on the upper add heritage styling while keeping it lightweight and comfortable.
- Originally designed for performance running, the innovative full-length Air unit has a lower profile for a sleek look and adds a new sensation you have to try.
- Foam midsole feels incredibly soft, adding spring to your step.
- Ruber outsole adds traction and durability.
- Reflective perforations and branding on the heel and toe
- Not intended for use as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- TPU Swoosh
- Comfort sockliner
- Pull tab
Nike Air Max Origins
Revolutionary Air technology first made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Air Max 1 debuted with visible Air technology in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air cushioning—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.